Cressy House (circa 1827) is situated in beautiful natural surroundings 5 km south of the historical town of Longford. Cressy House is today still a working farm with 800 hectares, 5000 breeding ewes, trade cattle and a large variety of irrigated crops. Cressy House was bought by James D. Toosey in 1855 and later leased out to Herbert Gatenby in 1884. It was sold to Norman George Gatenby (Henrys Great Grandfather) in 1914. Cressy House is a family farm with Henry being the 5th generation farmer to run the Estate.